The Committee has been established to consider, promote and maintain high standards of conduct by councillors and to monitor the operation of the Members’ Code of Conduct. Complaints concerning possible breaches of the Members' Code of Conduct are made to Horsham District Council's Standards Committee.
Do you want to:
- see the statutory remit of the Committee at Article 9 of the Constitution
- know what the Standards Committee does
- know the membership of the Committee
- know what has happened at a meeting
- know what is going to be discussed at a meeting?
- see the ‘Code of Conduct’ for the Councillors
- make a complaint about the conduct of a District or Parish Councillor
If you need any help ring us on (01403) 215478 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Standards Committee Reports and Documents
Standards Committee Reports and Documents (71.53 Kb)