- We provide a weekly refuse collection service from the kerbside.
- Collection days do not change following bank holidays, except over the Christmas and New Year period. Look at your recycling calendar for details.
- In periods of severe weather, please see the weather update page for information about how rubbish collections are affected.
- Recycling is collected on alternate weeks. The Acorn Plus scheme provides a blue topped recycling bin for mixed recyclable materials.
- You can also take glass, newspapers and magazines, textiles, books and shoes for recycling to the various Bring Banks around the district.
- Garden waste is also collected on alternate weeks in a brown topped bin.
- If you have any concerns or questions, please call the Customer Care Team on 01403 733144.
Please see our Trade Waste pages for a range of trade waste collections, using either sacks or 1100 litre wheeled containers. Bins are provided free and we are able to tailor our service to meet individual business needs.
- Any rubbish placed outside the wheeled bin will not be collected. Households with 5 persons or less must contain their rubbish in a 140-litre wheeled bin to enable refuse collection to take place.
- If you think your household may be eligible for a larger bin, please contact the Customer Care Team on 01403 733144 for an application form.
- You can take your excess waste to any of the Household Waste Recycling Sites in West Sussex for disposal free of charge.
- If you are frail or disabled and have difficulty moving your bins to the collection point you may need assistance. To have your wheeled bins collected contact the Customer Care Team on 01403 733144 for an assisted collection application form.