Individual Community Grant
The Individual Community Grant is an award of up to £100 to a young person who represents their sporting or artistic field at a national or international level. The grant is intended to help pay towards their expenses, such as travel.
- Applicants must be aged 21 or under
- Applicants are only eligible if their parents hold a Leisure Access Card.
- Sporting or artistic applicants must be amateurs; that is their chosen field of sporting or artistic excellence should not also be their main or sole means of generating personal income
- Applicants cannot apply more than once every two years
- Individuals who are undertaking charitable work overseas for a recognised organisation may also be eligible for support
How to apply
There are two ways to apply for an individual Community Grant:
- Apply online using our simple form
- Contact our Grants and Funding Officer to discuss your application. Call 01403 215358 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If approved, the payment will be made once we are satisfied all terms and conditions of the grant offer have been met.