Coronavirus: Health and stay at home advice
The best place to find health advice about coronavirus is the NHS website.
- NHS: Coronavirus main menu
- NHS: Check if you have coronavirus symptoms
- NHS: People a higher risk from coronavirus
- NHS: Coronavirus in children
- NHS: Staying at home to avoid getting coronavirus
- NHS self-check website
Government guidance for households
The government is publishing its guidance on its website, GOV.UK.
- Staying alert and safe (social distancing)
- Stay safe outside your home
- Guidance for households with a possible coronavirus infection
- Read the government guidance for employees
Further health advice
Below are links to trusted sources to help you stay informed about coronavirus COVID-19:
- West Sussex County Council's Public Health team and Public Health England (PHE) are providing messaging for the public. Visit the West Sussex County Council website for up to date information.
- Find out how to protect yourself or check if you need medical help on the NHS website.
- Read commonly asked questions about coronavirus (COVID-19) on Public Health England’s blog.
Sign up for email updates
Sign up to receive email updates for the latest public information about Council services during coronavirus COVID-19.