Workplace health and safety
In this section
Free health and wellbeing support for your workplace
A proactive approach to health and wellbeing is key to a happy, healthy workforce. We are proud to offer a wide range of free services for employers to help improve employee health and wellbeing.
Our services include:
- Free Workplace Wellbeing MOTs These look at weight, body fat percentage, hydration and activity levels, lifestyle impacts and emotional health. Plus, employees receive free resources to take away
- Free 1-to-1 support This is for staff seeking help to change a particular lifestyle behaviour (eg smoking, losing weight or increasing activity)
- Workplace Wellbeing events
- Repeat MOTs We can follow up the original MOTs so staff can see if they have made improvements following the first one
- Free bi-monthly email newsletter Featuring everything you need to know about local and national wellbeing campaigns
To sign up to our Workplace Wellbeing services, email Andrew.email@example.com or call 01403 215 111.
I am a local employer. Why should I sign up to the Workplace Wellbeing service?
Our wellbeing services are designed to improve employees’ physical and mental health, which will have a knock-on effect to their working life and professional performance.
Benefits for employers of signing up to our services include:
- A happier and healthier workforce as a result of improved communication, morale and working atmosphere
- Lower absenteeism
- Staff who are more committed and motivated
- A positive corporate image for your organisation
- Increased productivity