Skip to content

Temporary accommodation tenants

Pay your rent or service charge

There are several ways that you can pay your rent and service charge.

Failure to pay your temporary accommodation rent and/or service charge will result in the Council taking legal action to evict you from your short stay temporary accommodation. This will reduce your chances of being accepted in social or affordable accommodation by a registered provider.

Pay online

Use our online system to pay your rent and service charge any time.

Pay now

Pay by phone

Our phone lines are open 9-5 Monday-Friday. Call us on 01403 215 204 or 01403 215 210 to pay.

Alternatively call our Automated payment line on 01403 215 645. Please have your swipecard number and payment card ready.

Pay using online or telephone banking

You can transfer money from your bank account to Horsham District Council using online banking. You could also visit your branch to make the transfer or to set up a standing order.

Use the following details to make your transfer:

Sort code 60-11-17

Account no: 62116347

Reference: your swipecard number

Pay at the Post Office

Use your swipecard to pay at the Post Office.

For more information or help with payment, please email