Our District magazine
Our District is Horsham District Council's magazine for residents, sharing news and updates about the services the Council offers. It is delivered by Royal Mail to 62,000 households in the Horsham District twice a year.
Winter 2020 edition
The winter 2020 edition features details about our Local Plan review and how the Council is meeting the Government’s housing targets for the Horsham District. The development of the Plan offers the opportunity to residents to have their say about housing and infrastructure and get involved.
Also featured in this edition:
- Our new Discovery Trail at Warnham Local Nature Reserve is now open for visitors, young and old alike
- The launch of our new Discover Horsham District website providing key information to help residents and visitors make the most of our towns and villages. Also we welcome our digital visitor information screens across some 11 locations district-wide.
- How local community groups are now benefitting from the Horsham District Community Lottery.
- A spotlight on our planning enforcers – what they do, and how their work helps you.
- What we are doing as a council to tackle climate change and how you can do your bit.
- An opportunity to share your views and complete our survey on crime and disorder in our District.
Many thanks to all contributors and also to the advertisers in this edition.
The cost of producing and distributing the magazine to almost all homes in the 205 square miles of Horsham District continues to be low thanks to advertising income and reduced production costs.
Read past editions
- Our District Winter 2020.pdf (PDF File, 14.6 MB)
- Our-District-Summer-2019.pdf (PDF File, 8.6 MB)
- Our-District-Spring-2019.pdf (PDF File, 13.2 MB)
- Our-District-Winter-2018.pdf (PDF File, 13.3 MB)
- Our-District-Summer-2018.pdf (PDF File, 8.2 MB)
- Our-District-Spring-2018.pdf (PDF File, 8.5 MB)
- Our-District-winter-2017.pdf (PDF File, 7.7 MB)
- Our-District-Magazine-Summer-2017.pdf (PDF File, 13.0 MB)