Planning advice services
In this section
Bespoke Planning Performance Agreement Service
We offer a bespoke Pre-Application Advice service through a Planning Performance Agreement (PPA).
A PPA uses a project-managed planning services that works to agreed timescales and standards. Our PPAs are a proactive and beneficial way of working with us to achieve a high quality development. The benefits of a PPA are:
- An agreed timeline and structure of deadlines and action points
- A commitment to provide specialist input from internal consultees which can include attendance at meetings
- Inclusion of a Senior Member of the Development Management team in the process
- Presentation of the scheme to the relevant Committee Councillors
- A high standard of customer service
While PPAs do not guarantee the granting of planning permission, they do provide an opportunity to act on any potential issues before a final decision is made
Apply for our PPA service
In order to get an idea of cost, you must complete the PPA Template and upload it as an attachment when you fill in your pre-application request form. We will review your submission and get back to you with a response within five working days detailing the cost for the service you are seeking.
The pre-application request will be progressed once a fee has been agreed and paid. You can pay online when you fill in our form, or call us on 01403 215187 to pay over the phone.
For all enquiries, email email@example.com