Community drop-in sessions
From August 2022 we're running a series of free community drop-in sessions offering help and advice on the issues that matter to you.
We can help you with:
- Food or fuel concerns;
- Money advice;
- Carers support;
- Community safety;
- Emotional wellbeing
Our advisors will be on hand to talk to you in an informal and relaxed environment.
Our Community drop-ins are currently planned from 3 Aug and will run on the first and third Wednesday of every month 10am-12pm until January 2023.
All sessions are 10am-12pm. No need to book, just come along.
- 3 August: Slinfold Village Hall
- 17 August: Billingshurst Centre
- 7 September: Roffey Millennium Hall
- 21 September: Pulborough URC
- 5 October: Storrington Chanctonbury Leisure Centre
- 19 October: Steyning Brotherhood Hall
- 2 November: Cowfold The Allmond Centre
- 16 November: Henfield Evangelical Church
- 7 December: Horsham Lavinia House
- 21 December: Ashington Scout Hut
- 4 January: Horsham Job Centre
- 18 January: Broadbridge Heath The Bridge meeting room
We have advisors to help from Family Support Work (charity), Community Link, Health and Wellbeing, Neighbourhood Wardens, Citizens Advice, Carers Support, Age UK, Horsham Matters, W Sx MIND, Relate and Job Centre to help provide guidance and advice.
These drop-in sessions have been organised by Horsham District Council’s Community Services team in partnership with West Sussex County Council Partnerships and Communities team.
For further information or to get involved, please contact Liz Burt: email@example.com