The Parkside offices for Horsham District Council are open to the public for selected services during our operating hours. Please call us on 01403 215100 before your visit.
You can continue to access Council services online: please help family members and neighbours to access services if necessary.
Contact LGSS about Council Tax and Benefits
We work with LGSS to collect Council Tax. Contact LGSS about Council Tax.
Contact the Council online
The easiest way to contact the Council is our online form. Click the button below to contact us online.
Urgent housing and homelessness enquiries
If you are homeless or facing homelessness please contact us by email email@example.com. For Homeless Outreach Support contact us 9am-5pm Monday-Friday on 07736 268902.
Department contact details
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us on 01403 215151 (answerphone out of hours)
Our surveyors are available to deal with case specific enquiries before 10.30 or after 15.00 Mon-Friday.
A duty surveyor is available to answer general enquiries on 01403 215151 from 15.00 to 17.00 Mon-Friday
We work with LGSS to collect Business Rates. Contact LGSS about Business Rates.
- Email: BusinessDevelopment@horsham.gov.uk
- Telephone: 01403 215279
We work with LGSS to collect Council Tax Contact LGSS about Council Tax.
- Email email@example.com
- Call 01403 215538
Call 01403 215641 to speak to our team about:
- Animal welfare
- Food hygiene
- Street trading
- Tattooists and acupuncture
- Caravan licensing
- Visit the LGSS website
- Call LGSS on 0808 164 8610
Housing Allocations and Advisory Services
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 01403 215204
Contact your Housing Association
Please contact your own Housing Association landlord with any queries regarding:
- Housing Management
- Housing Rents and Arrears
- Housing Repairs
Renovation grants and private renting
Call 01403 215405 to speak to our team about:
- Housing Renovation Grants
- Private Sector Housing (including caravans)
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: 01403 215111
Contact our leisure centres
Fill in the Places Leisure online contact form or call the numbers below to get in touch with our leisure centres.
- Billingshurst Leisure Centre: 01403 787500
- The Bridge: 01403 211311
- Pavilions In The Park: 01403 219200
- High Places Horsham: 01403 219219
- Steyning Leisure Centre: 01403 879666
Contact Rookwood Golf Course
Contact our cultural venues
Horsham Museum and Art Gallery
The Capitol theatre, cinema and cafe
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 01403 215407
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: 01403 215358
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 07917 827695
- Email email@example.com
- Call 01403 215379 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 01403 230721
For Shopmobility please call 01403 249015.
For queries relating to rural and town centre non-multi-storey car park season tickets:
- Email email@example.com
- Call 01403 215379 option 3 (Mon-Fri 9am – 5pm)
Open spaces, parks, gardens and sports pitches
Call: 01403 215256
Call: 01403 215256
Trees and woodlands
Call: 01403 215255
Development management (including planning applications)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Local Land Charges 01403 215472
- Trees 01403 215515
- Development Management 01403 215187
If you are contacting the team about a specific application, it is helpful if you tell us the Planning Reference Number.
Strategic Planning (including Local Plan)
- Email email@example.com
- Call: 01403 215398
- Please use the online Report forms to report issues to our Waste and recycling team.
- You can also Report a missed bin collection online
Call 01403 733144 to talk to our team about:
- Recycling and waste collections
- Bin orders
- Bulky household waste collection service
- Bulky Bags
- Litter and street cleaning
- Dog waste bin emptying
- Abandoned vehicles
- Recycling Education and Awareness
- Business waste services
- Waste management, education and awareness
- Waste management enforcement enquiries
- Waste minimisation, composting and awareness
For commercial waste enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch by phone or email
- If you have an urgent enquiry please phone our customer services team on 01403 215100.
- Email email@example.com
Using the Text Relay service
If you are deaf, hard of hearing or speech impaired, you may find the Relay UK service useful when calling us. Once you have downloaded the Relay UK app, you will be able to type your message to us and we'll be able to respond in the same way.
Make a comment or complaint
If you are unhappy with the service that we have provided you can share a comment or make a complaint to us easily online.
The public is entitled and encouraged to contact the Council and to receive replies. Contacts may comprise comments, representations on planning applications, criticisms of a policy which the Council has adopted, information useful to the Council, requests for services or formal complaints. Find out what types of complaints we accept.
Where a matter is sufficiently serious to accord with the definition of a complaint and cannot be resolved through informal contacts or discussion, your expression of dissatisfaction will be treated as a complaint. The Council follows a two stage initial process. A third external process may be available.For information about how we process complaints, please read our complaints procedure.
Horsham District Council
Our offices are only open for selected services. Please call 01403 215100 before your visit.
- There are two disabled parking places at the front of the Parkside building. If you need to park on site at Parkside, please contact us in advance so that arrangements can be made.
- We have two accessible/disabled parking bays by the side of The Capitol Horsham theatre and cinema. There is a pedestrian crossing, and there is level access.
- There are further accessible bays in North Street car park and many regular sized parking bays.