Skip to content


Tables and chairs outside

Apply for a licence, and view and comment on current applications

Crowds enjoy the Big Nibble event

Holding a one-off event? Apply for a Temporary Events Notice (TEN)

Taxi sign

Apply for your vehicle and driver licences online

Licensed taxi or private hire drivers should visit the Coronavirus guidance for taxi and private hire drivers webpage for advice and information relating to their licence during the coronavirus situation.