Voluntary Sector Support
Take the Befriending Support Survey
We'd like to hear from you
Voluntary Sector Support are working in collaboration with Healthwatch West Sussex and other partners to learn from local people in the Horsham District area the impact of loneliness and isolation on health and wellbeing, including mental health, confidence, motivation, and social participation.
Answers will help shape the community provision and access to services to better support residents’ health and wellbeing.
Please take 5 minutes to complete the survey and share this link with your family, friends and contacts within the District.
The Voluntary Sector Support team works with charities, volunteers and community groups
- We help new volunteers find opportunities
- We make it easy for groups to find volunteers
- We help new groups to get started
- We offer mentoring and peer support
- We run events and training courses
- We help keep you up to date with our fortnightly newsletter. Subscribe to newsletter here.
Email email@example.com or call 01403 215191 to speak to a member of the team.