Voluntary Sector Support
The Voluntary Sector Support team works with charities, volunteers and community groups
- We help new volunteers find opportunities
- We make it easy for groups to find volunteers
- We help new groups to get started
- We offer mentoring and peer support
- We run events and training courses
- We help keep you up to date with our fortnightly newsletter. Subscribe to newsletter here.
Email email@example.com or call 01403 215191 to speak to a member of the team.
Coming Soon - Trustee Training
17th June, 2021 at 7pm - 9:30pm
Voluntary Sector Support in partnership with local H3 Solicitors (charity, school and third sector specialists) is running a virtual training session for any Trustees of charities working within the Horsham District.
The session will outline the strategic role of the board of trustees and equip trustees with knowledge of their duties, responsibilities and liabilities within their role.
Session will include:
- Charity Governance Code
- Trustees' Duties and Responsibilities
- Legal updates including implications of Covid
- Serious incident reports
For more information: Tel: 01403 215191 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org