Last updated: 10 December 2021
The national response to the coronavirus COVID-19 is being led by our health partners and we are working to protect front line services to the public.
Plan B measures: face coverings required in our venues
The Government has announced that England will move to Plan B in response to the risks of the Covid Omicron variant.
Face coverings are now required in the following Horsham District Council venues, unless exempt:
- The Capitol: please wear a face mask throughout the building. Masks can be removed when eating or drinking.
- Horsham Museum and Art Gallery: please wear a face covering throughout your visit.
- Warnham Local Nature Reserve: please wear a face covering when you are in the Discovery Hub, the cafe or the hides. Masks can be removed when eating or drinking in the cafe.
- Parkside reception: please wear a face covering when inside the Council offices in Horsham. Parkside is open for selected services and it is recommended that you call us before you visit.
- Wellbeing Centre: please wear a face covering throughout your visit.
- Y-Wish Hub: please wear a face covering throughout your visit.
Some people, including children under 11, are exempt from having to wear face coverings in any setting. This includes those who cannot wear one without severe distress or because of any physical or mental illness or impairment, or disability.
Autumn and winter plan 2021
The Government has published the ‘COVID-19 Response - Autumn and Winter Plan 2021’ setting out plans for autumn and winter 2021/22 in England.
- Read the COVID-19 Response: Autumn and Winter Plan 2021
- Coronavirus: How to stay safe and help prevent the spread
Information about our services and more useful links to help you stay safe are available on this page.