Christmas comes to the Horsham District in 2021
02 Dec 2021
There are a whole host of Christmas events to enjoy over the festive period throughout the Horsham District this year.
Here is just a sample:
Band concerts in the Horsham Carfax bandstand
- Sunday 5 December Crawley Millennium Concert Band 12noo to 2pm
- Sunday 12 December Horsham Borough Band 12noon to 2pm
- Sunday 19 December Sussex Band of the Royal British Legion 12noon to 2pm
- Friday 24 December Windjammers 11am to 1pm
Horsham Town Centre events
- Sunday 5 & 19 December Winter Fairy Walkabouts - 11.30am, 12.30pm, 2.00pm for 30 minutes
- Sunday 12 December Candy Canes Walkabouts at 11.30am, 12.30pm, 2.00pm for 30 minutes
- Thursday 23 December Candy Canes Walkabouts at 11.30am, 12.30pm, 2.00pm.
- Friday 3 December Henfield High Street Christmas Shopping Evening
- All high street shops are due to take part along with the Baden Powell Guild with its Christmas sleigh, the Youth Club with its Santa’s Grotto, live reindeer in Stokes garden and a wide variety of charities with stalls.
- Friday 10 and Saturday 11 December: Free Church Christmas Tree Festival Participants: the Free Church and various high street businesses who will be contributing decorated trees. Also the gorgeous Swains donkey.
- Sunday 5 December from 10am Christmas Artisan Market (Village Hall car park).
- Festive Afternoon – 4 December 1pm – 6pm.
- Christmas Lights extended into the library car park.
- Santa Needs You High Street Safari from mid-November up until Christmas and late night Christmas shopping.
- Christmas Market – 11 December 9am – 12noon.