Ashurst neighbourhood planning
Ashurst was designated as a Neighbourhood Plan area cluster along with the Parishes of Bramber, Steyning and Wiston. The Parish Council have chosen not to pursue another Neighbourhood Plan. Visit our How is a Neighbourhood Plan made? page to find out more about the process.
Voluntary withdrawal of designation
Ashurst Parish Council voluntarily withdrew their parish from the Neighbourhood Development Plan process on 12 October 2017.
- Ashurst-Withdrawal-Statement.pdf (PDF File, 378.7 KB)
- Bramber-Withdrawal-Statement.pdf (PDF File, 341.0 KB)
- Steyning-Withdrawal-Statement-docx-JF.pdf (PDF File, 373.9 KB)
- SWAB-Neighbourhood-Plan-Closing-statement-Oct-17.pdf (PDF File, 109.9 KB)
- SWAB-Statement-October-2017.pdf (PDF File, 180.8 KB)
- Wiston-Withdrawal-Statement.pdf (PDF File, 399.4 KB)