Henfield neighbourhood planning
The Examiner for Henfield Neighbourhood Plan is Andrew Ashcroft.
Under Regulation 16, the Draft Plan was submitted along with its supporting documentation on 30 October and went out for consultation from 8 November to 20 December 2019. The consultation has now concluded. The Council is now looking to appoint an examiner to undertake the independent examination of the Henfield Neighbourhood Plan. To view the Neighbourhood plan and supporting documents, please click on the link below
Judicial review 2016
An application was made to the High Court for a judicial review of the Neighbourhood Plan. The case was heard in the High Court on 4 October 2016. The judgment to quash the Neighbourhood Plan was delivered on 13 October 2016. A copy of full judgment is available to view below.
- Henfield Neighbourhood Plan Decision Notice.pdf (PDF File, 463.3 KB)
- Henfield Neighbourhood Plan Joint Decision Notice Letter.pdf (PDF File, 143.0 KB)
- Henfield-notification-of-area-designation.pdf (PDF File, 90.0 KB)
- Henfield approved area map.pdf (PDF File, 5.6 MB)
Under Regulation 7, the Decision Notice for Henfield was published on 31 January 2014.
Judgement and reviewed plan
- Henfield-Neighbourhood-Plan-2015-2035.pdf (PDF File, 2.3 MB)
- Approved-judgement-on-Henfield-Neighbourhood-Plan.pdf (PDF File, 210.4 KB)
Under Regulation 5 and 6, the Henfield area application was put out for consultation from September 9 to October 21 2013.