Householder applications are made for proposals to alter or enlarge a single house, including works within the curtilage (boundary/garden) of a house.
To make a householder application you will need:
- Application form: Apply online for planning permission using the Planning Portal online form
- Fee: Check the list of planning application fees and charges
- Certificate of Ownership
- Location plan
- Block plan
- Elevations (existing and proposed)
- Floor layout/plans (existing and proposed)
- Section plans (existing and proposed)
- Roof plans (existing and proposed)
The following information is only required in certain circumstances. Please check the Local Information Requirements list to establish if you need to submit this information.
- Flood Risk Assessment
- Heritage Statement
- CIL Additional Information Form