Householder application

Householder applications are made for proposals to alter or enlarge a single house, including works within the curtilage (boundary/garden) of a house.

To make a householder application you will need:

Local requirements

The following information is only required in certain circumstances. Please check the Local Information Requirements list to establish if you need to submit this information.