Book a Building Control training seminar
We organise regular Continuing Professional Development (CPD) seminars and training updates for local agents, architects, engineers and contractors.
These are very well attended because they keep local professionals up to date with the latest techniques and innovations within the building industry and keep them informed of changes to the building regulations. CPD certificates are issued following each session.
The presentations last about an hour and are designed to increase understanding of a particular subject. Our in-person CPD events are generally preceded by a light buffet lunch where delegates have the opportunity to network with the Sussex Building Control team and like-minded professionals.
Upcoming Continuing Professional Development Seminars 2023
High Pressure Mist Fire Suppression – Thursday 30th March 2023
This seminar examines Automatic Water Mist Fire Suppression. The Session will be presented by a former London Fire Brigade Firefighter, Eddie Sibley, I-Mist Ltd
What to expect:
- Full compliance with British Standards and Building Regulations, including recent amendments
- Testing, Approval, Accreditation and Certifications - Including Building Regulations/Building Standards
- Case Studies and Demonstration Videos
- Design, Manufacture, Installation and Maintenance
- The Benefits of Mist v Sprinklers
- How Mist Suppression Fights Fires Before The Fire Brigade Arrives
Guide to Glass Balustrades – Thursday 27th April 2023
This session will be presented by Bill Boulter, Balconette Ltd
What to expect:
- System types available with a brief overview
- Specification tools and considerations regulatory standards
- Relevant case studies to explain regulatory standards and good working practice
|If you are interested in attending an event, please email email@example.com|
If you would like to receive updates in our newsletter and to be added to our database to receive this and notification of future seminars, please sign up by clicking on the link below.