Retail Training Programme
Horsham District Council has been delivering free workshops for any existing or potential independent retail, hospitality or high street business based in Horsham District.
We are currently planning the next programme of support and training. If you have a particular business training requirement, let us know what you need by emailing BusinessDevelopment@horsham.gov.uk and we will see what we can incorporate.
To keep up-to-date on news of the next programme, sign-up to our Business e-Newsletter here.
To provide you with an insight into training that we have offered in the past, here is a list of workshops that have already been delivered so far under this programme:
- Visual merchandising with Jenni Wren
- Business planning and applying for funding with Mike Clare and Lynda Spain
- PR on a small budget with Charley Crocker
- Instagram masterclass with Farah from World of Faz
- Taking your business from start-up to success with Mark Howard
- Secrets of Successful Sales with Alison Edgar
- RISE - Managing innovation - Lift off!
- Social Media Photography Masterclass with Pam Foden and Alex Hare
- Talent Masterclass with Amy Blick Assoc CIPD from exhilHRate
- Social Media for Business with Michelle Betts from ByJove Media
- Tax and Accounting for Small Businesses with Carolyn Burchell
- Photographing Products (including food photography) with Sophie Ward