Retail Training Programme
Horsham District Council in partnership with Pop Up Horsham has organised a programme of free workshops for any existing or potential independent retailer based in Horsham District.
All sessions will be held at the Pop Up Shop at 7 West Street, Horsham and are available to book in advance.
Visual merchandising with Jenni Wren
- Learn how to draw attention to your product and create an effective visual display with Jenni Wren from Jenni Wren Consulting.
- 5 January 2022, 10am-11am
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place
Social media for business with Michelle Betts
- Top tips for using social media for marketing purposes with Michelle Betts from ByJove Media.
- 11 January 2022, 10am-11am and 25 January 2022 12.30-1.30pm
- Email email@example.com to book your place
Business planning and applying for funding with Mike Clare and Lynda Spain
- Why does every business need a plan? Get professional feedback on your draft business plan and know why funders will want to see it. With Mike Clare from Intrinsia Consulting and Lynda Spain from Horsham District Council
- 12 January 2022, 10am-midday
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place
Photographing products with Sophie Ward
- Top tips on how to get professional results without needing expensive equipment and studio space, with Sophie Ward.
- 14 January 2022, 10am-2pm
- Email email@example.com to book your place
PR on a small budget with Charley Crocker
- How to get maximum promotion for a minimal budget, with Charley Crocker
- 21 January 2022, 9.30-10.30am
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place
Instagram masterclass with Farah from World of Faz
- Top tips on getting the most out of Instagram for your business objectives with Farah from World of Faz.
- 21 January 2022, 12:30-1:30pm OR 25 January 2022, 9.30-10.30am
- Email email@example.com to book your place
Taking your business from start-up to success with Mark Howard
- Take your biz from start-up to success with Mark Howard, Enterprise Nation Local Leader & Founder of The Business Machine (Crawley & Horsham)
- 26 January 2022, 10-11.30am
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place
Secrets of Successful Sales with Alison Edgar
- Learn the Secrets of Successful Sales with Alison Edgar MBE, The Entrepreneur's Godmother and Managing Director of Sales Coaching Solutions
- 27 January 2022, 10:30am-12:30pm
- Email BusinessDevelopment@horsham.gov.uk to book your place
RISE - Managing innovation - Lift off!
- Join the team of Innovation Advisors from the Universities of Brighton and Sussex RISE Programme for support in how to kickstart your innovation journey as part of the Recovery Innovation workshops series.
- 28 January 2022, 9.30-12.30pm
- Register on the event webpage or email email@example.com to book your place