Sussex Six is a new campaign encouraging local shops, pubs, restaurants and cafés to stock more locally-sourced produce and shout about it! The campaign is also about enabling local producers to develop their skills in selling to local businesses.
Businesses who join Sussex Six and pledge to take on just six new locally-sourced products, will benefit from:
- Free publicity as part of a major two-year campaign including features in local media, websites and social media
- Building relationships with new, local suppliers
- Improving sustainability credentials by reducing food miles
- Attracting new customers
- Supporting a vibrant food and drink sector in Horsham District and wider Sussex
Take part in Sussex Six
To join the campaign:
- Submit your Sussex Six Pledge online
- Producers and suppliers – adopt our Sussex Six branding and be more proactive in selling locally business to business
- Hospitality businesses – commit to taking on six new Sussex products on your shelves or menus
- Feature the Sussex Six logo and window sticker provided, in your business
To receive the latest news on the initiative, sign up to our fortnightly Business Support e-Newsletter.