Published: 28 Sep 2021
This telephone service is provided by Arun and Chichester Citizens Advice but covers all of West Sussex including the Horsham District. You can get help with:
- Checking you are on the best tariff and look at ways to save you money
- Information on Local and National schemes to help keep you warm and well at home
- Helping you find funding for further energy saving and heating measures
- Support with energy and other household debts
- Signpost you to other relevant community services and schemes, and much more
The service is available to all housing tenures, owner occupied, private and socially rented homes.
To speak to one of their friendly advisors:
Call: 01243 974063 (Monday to Friday 10am- 4pm)
*local call charges or mobile data use may apply, please check your provider. If you are unable to call or are worried about your mobile credit you can email and request a call back.
You can find out more and apply at: Citizens Advice West Sussex Energy Advice Service