Published: 16 Sep 2021
18-26 September 2021
The Great Big Green Week will be a nationwide event this September, starting on Saturday 18th September and finishing on Sunday 26th September. SH2030 are hoping to arrange several opportunities for Henfield residents to join in with local events including:
- a ‘Give Your Stuff Away Day’
- a showing of the film 2040 and the future we could create if we embraced the best climate solutions available.
- a presentation from the President of Sussex Wildlife Trust on the Decade of Nature Restoration
- an evening tour at Woods Mill,
- a display of electric vehicles, and more.