Community Link calendar 2021 competition terms and conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all entries to the Community Link 2021 Calendar competition.
- An entry to the competition is free and open to everyone
- You don’t need to be a professional!
- The photo must feature a beautiful location within the Horsham District. (Location to be included with submission)
- The photo must be taken in landscape format, in high definition quality and saved as a JPEG file.
- Maximum of 3 photos per entrant.
- All photographs submitted must be the work of the individual who submits them.
- If you are under 16, you must have permission from your parent or guardian.
- The photo must not contain people and must be free of text and photographer’s watermarks.
- Please take care to avoid damage to the environment in the process of your photography. An image will be rejected if it appears to have been taken in such a way that wildlife law or animal welfare requirements may have been breached or it has been otherwise taken in an irresponsible way.
- Your details will not be passed on to any third party without your permission.
- By submitting a photograph to this competition, entrants agree that Horsham District Council reserves the right to free reproduction and exhibition of the image in all media. Photographers will be credited if an image is used. The copyright of photographs remains with the photographer.
- Digital adjustments are acceptable; the way in which any digital enhancement or editing has been used will be taken into account when judging the entry. However, major changes of content are not allowed.
- Judges appointed by Horsham District Council will choose the final 12 images. The overall winner will be featured on the front cover of the Calendar. The organiser’s decision on all matters relating to the competition is final, and no correspondence will be entered into concerning the Competition’s judges and organisation. Due to the high number of entries individual feedback is not possible.
- Entry into the competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Photographs are to be entered by email to email@example.com. Please include your name, address and contact number. Digital files should indicate title of image and photographer's name e.g.frogs_ASmith.jpg. Unfortunately we are unable to return any entries.
- Have fun and enjoy our local countryside!