Workplace health and safety
In this section
Workplace health and safety advisory audits
The health and safety needs of a small or large business can change over time and it is important that audits are carried out on a regular basis.
An advisory audit will find specific areas in which improvements need to be made for the benefit of a business and its employees, and help companies to comply with legal duties and promote wellbeing.
We can help you meet your workplace health and safety requirements with an advisory audit on health and safety for £195+VAT.
The cost includes a two-hour visit, follow-up reports and supporting documentation. For visits that exceed two hours, there will be an additional charge of £65+VAT per hour.
Advisory audits can offer:
- Pre start-up advice to new businesses
- Help with risk assessments
- Assist in the documentation of safety polices
- Advice on COSHH, Manual Handling, Work Station Design, etc.
- Advice on PPE, training, health surveillance, working at height, etc.
- Advice on expanding an existing business
- Advice on proposed building works or alterations to your premise