Workplace health and safety
In this section
Workplace health and safety advisory audits
A workplace health and safety advisory audit can help you meet your workplace health and safety requirements and offers:
- Pre start-up advice to new businesses
- Help with risk assessments
- Assistance in the documentation of safety polices
- Advice on COSHH, Manual Handling, Work Station Design, etc.
- Advice on PPE, training, health surveillance, working at height, etc.
- Advice on expanding an existing business
- Advice on proposed building works or alterations to your premise
A two-hour visit, follow-up reports and supporting documents is £195+VAT. For visits that exceed two hours, there will be an additional charge of £65+VAT per hour.
The health and safety needs of a business can change over time and it is important that audits are carried out on a regular basis.
Our advisory audit will find specific areas in which improvements need to be made for the benefit of a business and its employees, and help companies to comply with legal duties and promote wellbeing.