Spring Lane Slinfold local connection housing scheme
Spring Lane, Slinfold, West Sussex RH13 0RT
Horsham District Homes Holdings
Development consists of
- 4 x 1 bedroom flats (2 persons)
Applicants will be nominated to the rented properties from Horsham District Council’s Housing Register.
To apply, please return to the New-build local connection housing page.
Local connection criteria
This is a local connection development and, in order to have a local connection with Slinfold applicants should:
- Immediately before taking up occupation of an Affordable Housing Unit had his/her only or principle home in the parish of Slinfold in the district of Horsham for a continuous period of not less than 2 (two) years or
- A member of his/her household has a parent, child, brother, sister or adult child whose only or principle home has been for a continuous period of not less than 2 (two) years in the parish of Slinfold in the district of Horsham and he wishes to be near that relative; or
- Is and has been permanently employed in the parish of Slinfold in the district of Horsham for a continuous period of not less than 2 (two) years;
- where no person or insufficient person can be identified as having a connection parish of Slinfold as outlined above and in accordance with the nomination agreement then the district of Horsham shall be substituted for the parish of Slinfold or such other person as may be approved by the Council and is registered on the Council’s housing waiting list.