Shipley neighbourhood planning
Shipley Parish Neighbourhood Plan was put out for consultation between 2 September and 21 October 2019, this consultation was extended by a week due to an administrative error.
Proposed area revision
A proposal to revise the Shipley Neighbourhood Plan area was put out to consultation from March 5 to April 29 2016.
- Shipley-Revised-Area-Application.pdf (PDF File, 115.3 KB)
- Revised-AreaDesignation-Application-Map.pdf (PDF File, 3.7 MB)
- Shipley-Amended-Area-Designation-Report.pdf (PDF File, 3.4 MB)
- Shipley-Decision-letter.pdf (PDF File, 166.7 KB)
Original area designation
The Shipley Neighbourhood Plan Area was approved on 17 June 2014.
- Shipley-Designated-Area-Map.pdf (PDF File, 2.7 MB)
- Shipley-Decision-Notice.pdf (PDF File, 108.0 KB)
- Shipley-Designation-Report.pdf (PDF File, 47.2 KB)
Under Regulation 5 and 6, the Shipley area application was put out for consultation from April 3 to May 15 2014.