Wiston neighbourhood planning
Wiston was designated as a Neighbourhood Plan area cluster along with the Parishes of Ashurst, Bramber and Steyning. The Parish Council have chosen not to pursue another Neighbourhood Plan. Visit our How is a Neighbourhood Plan made? page to find out more about the process.
Voluntary withdrawal of designation
Wiston Parish Council voluntarily withdrew their parish from the Neighbourhood Development Plan process on 12 October 2017.
- Ashurst-Withdrawal-Statement.pdf (PDF File, 378.7 KB)
- Bramber-Withdrawal-Statement.pdf (PDF File, 341.0 KB)
- Steyning-Withdrawal-Statement-docx-JF.pdf (PDF File, 373.9 KB)
- SWAB-Neighbourhood-Plan-Closing-statement-Oct-17.pdf (PDF File, 109.9 KB)
- SWAB-Statement-October-2017.pdf (PDF File, 180.8 KB)
- Wiston-Withdrawal-Statement.pdf (PDF File, 399.4 KB)