Authority Monitoring Report
The Authority Monitoring Report contains information on the implementation of the Local Development Scheme (LDS) and the extent to which the planning policies set out in the Local Plan are being achieved. This enables the effects of a policy to be monitored transparently to enable a plan to respond quickly to changing circumstances and to implement change where a policy may not be working as anticipated. It is required by Section 113 of the Localism Act 2011.
The Authority Monitoring Report also sets out the Council's latest position in terms of five year housing land supply. The latest update published on 23 December 2022 is available below.
In order to provide greater flexibility in the monitoring system, the Authority Monitoring Report has been broken down into a series of chapters rather than one complete document, each of which are available to download below. This will enable each chapter to be updated as and when information becomes available.
- AMR_2021_2022_Executive Summary (PDF File, 224.0 KB)
- AMR chapter 1 LDS (PDF File, 301.8 KB)
- AMR Chapter 2 Duty to Co-operate (PDF File, 252.5 KB)
- AMR Chapter 3 Housing (PDF File, 1.8 MB)
- AMR Chapter 3 Appendix 1 (PDF File, 1.5 MB)
- AMR Chapter 3 Appendix 2 (PDF File, 11.0 KB)
- AMR Chapter 3 Appendix 3 (PDF File, 151.2 KB)
- AMR-chapter-3-appendix-4-windfalls (PDF File, 258.9 KB)
- AMR Chapter 4 Neighbourhood Planning (PDF File, 374.7 KB)
- AMR chapter 5 Policy Indicators (PDF File, 1.4 MB)