Horsham Wheels for ALL inclusive cycling
Horsham Wheels for ALL is a weekly cycle session for people with additional needs. We have a wide range of adapted trikes and cycles and trained, experienced leaders on hand to offer help and support to get you riding.
- Open to all ages and abilities
- 25 specialist bikes and trikes available to enable everyone that attends to be active
- £5 per session, 20% discount for Leisure Access Card/Compass Card holders
- Parents, carers and siblings can take part in the session for free
Times and venue
Horsham Wheels for ALL sessions are held at The Bridge Leisure Centre on Fridays 4.15pm-6.30pm. Simply book a one-hour slot online.
Book a place
To book a Horsham Wheels for ALL session, follow the instructions below.
- Visit our online booking system
- Select Reaching Higher Project. Choose a Friday date in order to book Horsham Wheels for ALL
- Pay online. We cannot accept cash payments
- Choose the most suitable bike for your needs from our specialist bikes list and email your session details and bike choice to email@example.com
Before your session
Please make sure you do the following before your session:
- Pay for your session
- Tell us which bike is most suitable for your needs
- Read the Coronavirus: Horsham Wheels for All guidance
If you have got any questions about Horsham Wheels for ALL please contact Paul Taylor on 07764 146339 or email firstname.lastname@example.org