Accessible and inclusive activities
We support a range of groups and organisations to deliver activities and projects which use the arts and creativity to challenge social, cultural and health inequalities and improve the quality of life for all Horsham residents.
Below is a list of activities we know about and/or support.
- Reaching Higher - sports and arts programmes for people with additional needs and their siblings
- Wheels For All - inclusive cycling
- Ready and Able - inclusive sports club for disabled adults
- Inclusive swimming lessons
- Young at Heart over 50s sports club - a multi-sports and social group for anyone over the age of 50
- Blue Oasis Club – a club night for people with learning disabilities and their friends
- Boom Tribe – a fully integrated samba band
- Drum Dogs – music outreach workshops
- QM Studios – fully equipment music studio
- Blue Oasis Films at The Capitol Horsham – autistic friendly film screenings