Ready and Able disability sports club for adults
The Ready and Able Club is an inclusive sports club for disabled adults.
- Sports and swimming sessions at Bluecoat Sports Centre Christs Hospital
- Sessions are weekly, on a Monday evening from 6pm (see below for full session details)
- £1.50 per ticket, free for carers and volunteers. You can do both sessions on an evening for the £1.50.
- Please register with us before your first session, and book and pay for your session online in advance
Every Monday from 6 September to 13 December, there will be a sports session (6-7pm) and swimming session (7.15-7.45pm) available every week for members to take part in.
You can book for a single session, or a combined ticket if you would like to do both. Places must be booked online in advance of each session.
- Inside in the sports hall or outside on the Astro pitch
- Activities include Football, Exercise, Boccia, New Age Kurling, Badminton and Short Tennis.
- In the swimming pool
- If attending with a carer, please ensure a Carer Ticket is booked at the same time so they are included in the maximum number of people allowed to attend this activity.
Book a place
To book a place for a Ready and Able session, follow the instructions below:
- Visit our online booking system
- Select your session date. Ready and Able Club is on Mondays at 6pm.
- Choose your ticket type. You can book for a single activity (sport or swimming), or a combined ticket if you would like to do both sport and swimming on the same date. There is no difference in price.
- Pay online. We prefer payment to be made online at the time of booking but if you are unable to do this for any reason, we are able to accept cash payments on the day. However, you must still book online.
Before your session
- Make sure you are registered with us. If you haven't filled in our membership form before, please download a Registration form, fill it in and email Paul Taylor
- Some of our sports sessions will be on the new Astro pitch. Please wear turf shoes or trainers only. No metal/plastic studded trainers or moulded boots.