Horsham District Business Space Needs Survey
The Council ran a short survey, inviting businesses like yours to help build a picture of current and future business space needs which will inform future support for all local businesses.
Whatever scale of business, the survey was about businesses' needs – whether expanding, contracting or keeping space the same.
Businesses were asked to spare us about 15 minutes, with the chance to win a free business team building escape room experience hosted by Horsham’s Major Mindgames, in our fortnightly prize draws.
Our survey was developed in collaboration with local property and higher education partners and in association with Horsham District’s independent online business directory, Visit Horsham.
About our survey partners
Our partners for this survey each have a vested interest in business space in Horsham District.
- Muse Places - developers working in partnership with West Sussex County Council on a new mixed-use development opportunity called Larksfield Place in Horsham.
- Legal & General - developers working on the Mowbray Village project (Land North of Horsham), which includes the provision of B1 office developments up to 500,000 sq ft.
- Freedom Works - co-working and flexible office space provider. Freedom Works are currently exploring the provision of co-working spaces in Horsham District.
- Visit Horsham - an independent online Horsham District directory, guide and community forum. They have recently extended their offer with a new Flexible Business Space Horsham Directory featuring community-based workspaces which encourage collaboration, networking and growth.
- University of Brighton - are interested in the survey results as a potentially unique dataset worthy of further analysis. Find out more about their Research and Knowledge Exchange.