SkateJam 24

Horsham Skate Jam 24
Saturday 15 June
12 - 4pm

We’re sorry to say we have made the decision to postpone Saturday’s  (15 June) Skate Jam.

The long-range weather forecast is not looking good, and it would be unsafe to go ahead on the day if it’s raining and windy – we felt it was better to postpone now and try again for a (hopefully) sunny day in August.

The new date will be announced very soon.

SkateJam 24 Postponed