Tell us you're moving or change your address

If you are moving house, please tell us so we can make changes to your Council Tax account.

To report a change of address to our Council Tax team online, click the button below.

Change my address

Council Tax Refunds

If your Council Tax account is in credit, you can ask for a refund.

Your account could be in credit because you've:

  • paid too much
  • moved to another address and closed your Council Tax account
  • been awarded a discount or an exemption
  • been awarded Council Tax Support
  • had a change to your Council Tax band

Refunds will be paid direct into the bank account of the person named on the Council Tax bill. If you pay by direct debit, we will refund the payment to the bank account it came from.

Council Tax Refund Application Form