View and comment on current licensing applications
We publish applications for all new licences or certificates, and any applications to vary the licence or certificate other than minor variations and including reviews.
These notices will be removed from the page at the end of the statutory consultation period, twenty eight days, or soon after.
Comment on a licensing application
Commenting on a licensing application is formally known as making a representation.
To comment on a licensing application, complete the following steps:
- Open our Representation form and fill it in.
- Click the Download icon in the top right corner to download your form with your changes.
- You could also download a blank copy of the form to save for later, or print the form out and fill it in by hand
- Email your completed form to email@example.com or post it to Licensing Department, Horsham District Council, Chart Way, Horsham RH12 1RL
For representations to be considered relevant they must relate to one or more of the four Licensing Objectives:
- The prevention of crime and disorder
- Public safety
- The prevention of public nuisance
- The protection of children from harm
All representations will be made available for applicants to view. If you make a representation objecting to an application you will be given the opportunity to attend a hearing if your representation is valid and present your objection before the Licensing Sub Committee.