Reaching Higher Project arts and sports programmes
The Reaching Higher Project provides sports and arts courses for children and young people with additional needs and their siblings.
- 13 different sports and activity options
- Suitable for children and young people ages 5-25
- Children with disabilities and their siblings can attend together
- First session free with a Taster Session Ticket
All staff and volunteers undertake disability awareness training and safeguarding before they work on the Reaching Higher Project. Lead sports coaches and arts practitioners have specific qualifications relevant to the activity they are delivering.
The Reaching Higher Project Arts sessions include:
- Video production
- Music and karaoke
- Dance workshops
The Reaching Higher Project Sports sessions include:
- Rebound Therapy Children's sessions
- Rebound Therapy and Multi-Sport Adult session
- Wheelchair basketball (age 11+)
The following Reaching Higher Poject Courses are currently running:
Click the button below to book and pay online.
For more information or if you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our free Zoom sessions
Term time virtual Zoom sessions are currently taking place for Karaoke, DJ’ing and Video Production free of charge whilst current guidelines make it difficult to run them as practical sessions.
- The Karaoke and DJ’ing sessions run on Fridays via Zoom and are being delivered by Adam Gellibrand.
- The Video Production sessions run on Saturdays via Zoom and are being delivered by Jason Sparks.
You will need to contact Paul Taylor by email at email@example.com at least 24 hours in advance who will provide further information, including the Meeting ID and Password needed to join the sessions.