Pavilions In The Park
Pavilions In The Park is in Horsham Park, walking distance from the town centre and the station. The centre is managed by Places Leisure on behalf of Horsham District Council.
For prices, class times and memberships, please visit the Pavilions In The Park website.
The leisure centre has its own car park on Hurst Road. The car park has 200 spaces, including 5 disabled spaces.
Car park charges apply Monday to Saturday 7am-8pm and Sundays and Bank Holidays 9am-5pm. For more details and alternative parking options, visit our Town Centre Parking page.
Find Pavilions In The Park
Hurst Rd, Horsham RH12 2DF
Pool times and facilities
Pavilions In The Park has three pools:
- Main pool Eight 25-metre lengths for lane swimming and lessons
- Leisure pool Perfect for family fun, the leisure pool has a heated outdoor pool, rapids, bubble beds, a flume and a shallow water play area for young children
- Teaching pool Used for swimming lessons, including Toddler Splash sessions
Disabled changing facilities, pool wheelchairs and a pool hoist are available.
Gym and classes
Sign up for monthly membership or pay as you go at the Pavilions In The Park gym.
Gym features include:
- Cardio and strength training equipment
- Training rig
- Personal training sessions
- Tailored workout advice
- Gym sessions for 14-16 year olds
- Class timetable including group cycling, pilates, pool classes and high-intensity workouts
- GP Referral scheme for those recovering from injury or illness
- Swim4Health sessions
- Health suite including steam and sauna
For more details and to sign up, visit the centre’s Gym page.
Children’s soft play zone
The three-storey soft play facility at Pavilions In The Park is suitable for children aged 2-11.
- Ball pond
- Tiger rollers
- Bish bash bags
- Mini football area
The soft play zone is sometimes closed to the public at weekends for parties. Please call Reception on 01403 219 200 for more information.
High Places high ropes course
Scale the climbing wall, make your way across the high ropes course and jump from the top platform at High Places, an outdoor aerial obstacle course. The course is located next to the outdoor pool and takes both group and individual bookings.