In this section
- The children's play area is open but please continue to follow our play area guidelines
- The outdoor gyms are open but please continue to follow the on-site guidance
The following measures remain in place at Horsham Park due to coronavirus (COVID-19):
Visit Horsham Park for its wide open spaces, tranquil Sensory Garden and Human Nature Garden, buzzing sports clubs and activity centres, and its excellent children’s play area.
Perfect for picnics, barbecues and feeding the ducks, Horsham Park is the best place in town to relax on a sunny afternoon. Head for the The Kaya Café for a host of freshly made refreshments, or relax while enjoying live music from the bandstand.
A Green Flag park
We are proud to have achieved a Green Flag Award this year. The Green Flag Award scheme recognises and rewards well-managed parks and green spaces, setting the benchmark standard for their management across the United Kingdom and around the world.
Find us, parking and facilities
Horsham Park is open all day, every day.
There are four car parks at Horsham Park:
- North Parade
- Hurst Road (Pavilions Leisure Centre)
- North Street
- Jubilee Car Park
Alternatively, Horsham Park is an easy walk from the town centre.
The following facilities are available at Horsham Park.
- Pavilions In The Park leisure centre (gym, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, class space)
- Changing Places accessible toilet (in Pavilions in the Park leisure centre)
- The Kaya Café
- Picnic benches
- Tennis courts
- Horsham Park Bowls Club
- Skate park
- Sensory garden
- Human Nature Garden
- Football pitches
Review Horsham Park on TripAdvisor
Have you recently visited Horsham Park? If so, we would love to hear your thoughts over on the TripAdvisor page.