In this section
- The children's play area is open. Please follow our play area guidelines
- The outdoor gym is open. Please follow the safety guidelines
- The skatepark is open
- Open-access ball courts are open. (It is not permitted to play team games with anyone outside of your household)
- Tennis courts are open for single play (Pre-bookings only at www.horshamparktennis.com)
- Kaya café is open for takeaway service only
- The car parks are open
- There is no access to public toilets. The nearest public facilities are at Piries Place car park (RH12 1DG)
Horsham District’s parks and countryside sites are vitally important at this time. However, social distancing, as set out by the Government, is absolutely crucial. We have therefore put in place some restrictions.
The following conditions apply from July 4:
For additional updates on restrictions and closures across the district, please visit our Coronavirus: Parks, leisure and venues web page
Visit Horsham Park for its wide open spaces, tranquil Sensory Garden and Human Nature Garden, buzzing sports clubs and activity centres, and its excellent children’s play area.
Perfect for picnics, barbecues and feeding the ducks, Horsham Park is the best place in town to relax on a sunny afternoon. Head for the The Kaya Café for a host of freshly made refreshments, or relax while enjoying live music from the bandstand. The park also has a fantastic events calendar: visit our Events in Horsham Park page to find out more.
Find us, parking and facilities
Horsham Park is open all day, every day.
There are four car parks at Horsham Park:
- North Parade
- Hurst Road (Pavilions Leisure Centre)
- North Street
- Jubilee Car Park
Alternatively, Horsham Park is an easy walk from the town centre.
Please be aware that on Monday 17th August 2020, we will be undertaking essential tree maintenance on the PlaneTree in the lower section of North Street Car Park.. A recent inspection has identified several areas of decay within the tree’s canopy which has potentially weakened major limbs. As a result these limbs will be sympathetically reduced and the remaining canopy balanced as required.
This is part of the Council’s long-term commitment to care for the health of this important tree and to maintain public safety.
The work is expected to take one day and the car park will be closed while it is on-going.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
The following facilities are available at Horsham Park.
- Pavilions In The Park leisure centre (gym, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, class space)
- Changing Places accessible toilet (in Pavilions in the Park leisure centre)
- The Kaya Café
- Picnic benches
- Tennis courts
- Horsham Park Bowls Club
- Skate park
- Sensory garden
- Human Nature Garden
- Football pitches
Review Horsham Park on TripAdvisor
Have you recently visited Horsham Park? If so, we would love to hear your thoughts over on the TripAdvisor page.