We own and manage the following accessible toilets in Horsham District. Some are Changing Places facilities, which mean they have a hoist and/or changing bench and in some cases a shower.
- The Forum public toilets, entrance opposite Horsham Library
- Pavilions in The Park (Changing Places facility)
- Piries Place car park (Changing Places facility)
- The Bridge leisure centre (Changing Places facility)
- The Capitol theatre and cinema
- The Conservatory Cafe in Horsham Park
- Council offices, Parkside, Chart Way (Ground Floor)
Request a Radar key
A Radar key is a skeleton key that enables access to disabled toilet facilities. Some disabled toilets are only accessible with a Radar key.
Radar keys are available to Horsham District residents from the Council's Contact Centre. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and a Horsham District address to request one.