How to have your say on the Draft Local Plan
Consultation on the Local Plan is open from 17 February 2020 for a 6 week period, ending at 5pm on 30 March 2020. During the Consultation you can comment on any aspect of the Local Plan, including potential development sites.
Have your say online
- Click the button below to open the consultation homepage
- Click Respond by making comments on the consultation document
- The Draft Local Plan will open, and you will be able to Add comments.
- Comments relating to the potential strategic sites can be made directly against each specific site, which are individually detailed, within the Potential Housing Allocations section of Strategic Policy 14 - Options for Housing Growth
- Comments relating to the smaller sites located throughout the District can be made against Table 1: Smaller Sites with potential for allocation which is detailed within the Small Scale Development section of Strategic Policy 14 - Options for Housing Growth.
Read more details about the Draft Local Plan (Regulation 18) Consultation process here.
Visit a drop-in event
We are holding a series of drop-in events for residents so that we can talk to you about the Draft Local Plan and explain the options we are consulting on.
You can express your views at the drop-in, but formal representations will need to be made using the official Consultation form.
Anonymous representations will not be accepted and no inappropriate, derogatory or discriminatory comments should be made regarding an individual or a collective group of individuals. Any comments made of this nature will be disregarded.
View a paper copy
Paper copies of the Draft Local Plan are available to view at Horsham District libraries and the Council office.
We strongly recommend that you register online and submit your comments using the official Consultation form. However, if you are unable to comment online a paper form is also available at the above locations or can be sent to you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01403 215100.