Leisure Access Card

Apply for a Leisure Access Card

To apply for a Leisure Access card, please complete the following steps:

  • Read the Leisure Access Card terms and conditions
  • Print and fill in our Leisure Access Card application form. You can also collect a form from any of the venues listed below
  • Bring the form, a photograph of each applicant and proof of eligibility to any of the following venues: Horsham District Council offices; The Pavilions In The Park, Horsham; The Capitol, Horsham; Broadbridge Heath Leisure Centre; Southwater Leisure Centre; Billingshurst Leisure Centre; Steyning Leisure Centre; Henfield Leisure Centre

The card will be posted to you as soon as possible.

If you would prefer to apply via post, please send all of the items listed above to LAC, Horsham District Council, Parkside, Chart Way, Horsham, RH12 1RL

For more information please email yoursay@horsham.gov.uk or call us on 01403 215100.

Application form