Check your bin collection day
For advice on disposing of coronavirus waste, visit GOV.UK: Disposing of COVID-19 waste
To view the bin collection calendar for your property, please use the postcode search below.
What to do before bin day
Each week our bin crews will collect one of your bins. Here are three things to do before bin day
- Check which bin you need to put out. One week it will be green-top, one week it will be blue-top
- Put your bin outside, before 6am. If you’re unsure where to put your bin, check where your neighbours put theirs
- Place your bin with the handles facing the road
Coronavirus (COVID-19) update: Waste disposal
Waste from households with possible cases of coronavirus (COVID-19), or from cleaning of areas where possible cases have been (including disposable cloths and tissues), should be dealt with as follows:
- Place all waste in a plastic rubbish bag and tie it when full.
- The plastic bag should then be placed in a second bin bag and tied.
- The bag should be put in a suitable and secure place, away from children, for 72 hours
Please do not put your waste in communal waste areas until negative test results are known or the waste has been stored for at least 72 hours.