Check your bin collection day
To view the bin collection calendar for your property, please use the postcode search below.
To receive email updates about your bin collections, sign up to our Bin calendar email updates.
Households due a collection on Monday will be collected on Saturday 24 September and we will endeavour to collect as many properties as possible that have been affected. Bins will need to be presented for collection by 5am on Saturday 24 September as we will be starting early.
What to do before bin day
Each week our bin crews will collect one of your bins. Here are three things to do before bin day
- Check which bin you need to put out. One week it will be green-top, one week it will be blue-top
- Put your bin outside by 5.30am. If you’re unsure where to put your bin, check where your neighbours put theirs
- Place your bin with the handles facing the road
Coronavirus (COVID-19) update: Waste disposal
Waste from households with possible cases of coronavirus (COVID-19), or from cleaning of areas where possible cases have been (including disposable cloths and tissues), should be dealt with as follows:
- Place all waste in a plastic rubbish bag and tie it when full.
- The plastic bag should then be placed in a second bin bag and tied.
- The bag should be put in a suitable and secure place, away from children, for 72 hours
Please do not put your waste in communal waste areas until negative test results are known or the waste has been stored for at least 72 hours.
For more advice on disposing of coronavirus waste, visit GOV.UK: Disposing of COVID-19 waste