Building regulations advice service
Our team of experienced and professionally qualified surveyors will work closely with you on a project from conception to completion to help you create buildings that comply with the building regulations.
We offer cost-effective solutions tailored to your needs. Our approach ensures that you receive relevant and timely advice throughout the life of your project.
Pre-application advice and consultation
As projects become more technical and complex the real value of employing us is the advice we provide at pre-application stage. We offer:
- Free advice at the early stages of your project or bid.
- A single point of contact so that you have consistent interpretation of the regulations and a good working relationship with us
- A review of your plans and fire strategy (if appropriate) and a consultation with the Fire and Rescue Service
- Design advice on Building Regulation issues, which helps you avoid hidden or costly Building Regulation issues later on in the process
- Technical advice from well trained, qualified and experienced surveyors
- Competitive fees based on your needs and the technical complexity/location of the project
Plan checking and approval service
Our plan checking and approval service includes:
- A full Building Regulation check and issue of Building Regulation approval notices
- Attendance at design meetings
- Consultation with your local Fire Service
- Building regulation design advice
- Structural checks by our own 'In-house' engineers
Site inspection service
We provide a site inspections programme that meets your needs. This means:
- The visits are at the appropriate intensity and frequency for your project
- We take into account the complexity of your project
- The fees match the level of service you require
- Our local team can visit your site when needed
Please visit the LABC website to download a brochure.