Report a missed bin collection
You can report a missed bin collection up to 12 noon on the day after your scheduled collection day. If your collection day is Friday, you can report a missed collection up to 12 noon on the following Monday.
If your rubbish, recycling or garden waste collection has been missed, please check the following before reporting a missed collection:
- Was your bin ready for collection by 6am? Our crews collect between 6am and 5pm, and round times often change
- Have you put your bin out on the right day? View your personalised online collection calendar
- Is your bin at your collection point? Collection points often have bins from more than one house in the same location. Please consider numbering your bins so our crews can accurately report any issues.
- Does your bin contain the right materials? We won't collect your general waste bin if it contains garden waste, or if your recycling bin contains non-recyclables. Check what can and can't be recycled
- Is the waste in a bin provided by Horsham District Council? Our crews will only collect waste from Horsham District Council bins
If any of the above has been highlighted as a reason for non-collection, we will not return to make a collection and the crew will normally put a hanger on your bin to advise you of this.
We will look at your query and see what has happened. If we missed your bin, we will aim to collect it within 24 hours of it being reported.
Missed collections due to adverse weather
In the event of adverse weather conditions we will make every effort to collect your bins. If we are not able to collect in a road due to safety concerns we will catch up as soon as possible.