In this section
If you are homeless or facing homelessness please contact us online below or email email@example.com.
If you are rough sleeping and require support, for Homeless Outreach Support contact Turning Tides from 9am-5pm Monday-Friday on 07736 268902.
If you have a concern about a rough sleeper please log it at www.streetlink.org.uk. This will alert Turning Tides Outreach Service who will visit the site and offer support.
What to do if you are facing homelessness
If you are homeless or facing homelessness, please contact us as soon as possible so that we can assess your situation in detail.
- Click the button below to register online. This will send your details to our homeless system, Housing Jigsaw
- or call us on 01403 215204 if you have difficulties accessing or creating an account
If you are insecurely housed (sofa surfing) but have somewhere temporarily to stay please make a homeless enquiry in the first instance and an officer will contact you.
Cost of living support
Find information to help you with the cost of living, including charities who can help with food, fuel and mental wellbeing, on our Cost of living support page.
Our Duty to Refer
All public services have a duty to notify a housing authority of anyone we consider to be homeless, or who is likely to become homeless within 56 days. Before making a referral, we must:
- have consent from the individual concerned
- allow the individual to identify the housing authority that they would like the notification to be made to
- have consent from the individual that their contact details can be given to the housing authority
If you work in public services and wish to make a referral, you can use the link below to do so.