In this section
What to do if you are facing homelessness
If you are homeless, facing homelessness or insecurely housed (sofa-surfing), please contact us as soon as possible so that we can assess your situation in detail.
- Click the button below to register online. This will send your details to our homeless system, Housing Jigsaw
- or call us on 01403 215204
- or come in to a drop-in session at Parkside, Chart Way, Horsham, RH12 1RL. We are open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday. Please bring photo ID in with you.
- Facing Homelessness Leaflet (PDF File, 376.4 KB)
- Declaration to accompany a Homelessness application (PDF File, 121.2 KB)
Our Duty to Refer
All public services have a duty to notify a housing authority of anyone we consider to be homeless, or who is likely to become homeless within 56 days. Before making a referral, we must:
- have consent from the individual concerned
- allow the individual to identify the housing authority that they would like the notification to be made to
- have consent from the individual that their contact details can be given to the housing authority
If you work in public services and wish to make a referral, you can use the link below to do so.