Gambling, gaming and lotteries

Apply for a Club Gaming Permit

We issue permits for gaming machines in:

  • Member’s clubs
  • Alcohol-licensed premises
  • Licensed adult gaming centres
  • Licensed and unlicensed family entertainment centres

Alcohol-licensed premises, including member’s clubs, can have two gaming machines without the need for a licence, but you must still notify us. If you plan to have one or two gaming machines, please call Licensing on 01403 215578.

If you wish to have more than two gaming machines, you will need a Gaming permit or a Club machine permit

To apply for a gaming machine permit you need to complete the following steps: