WISH 50+ employment support hub
The WISH 50+ Hub is an employment support hub which provides support in a more social and group setting. The good thing about WISH 50+ is that anyone aged 50 and over can ask for help to discuss their situation, in confidence, and be assured of a warm and sensitive reception from the team.
WISH 50+ offers:
- Group work sessions, such as CV and cover-letting writing and application form advice
- Connections with local employers and signposting to services across the district
- Workshops on interview skills, confidence and motivation building
- Weekly sessions on Fridays between 12-3
- Specialist one-to-one advice and guidance if required
WISH 50+ is a weekly Friday get-together in Lavinia House, Dukes Square (Behind the Drill Hall on Denne Road).
Our first meet-up is Friday 29 April from 12-3pm. We will meet every week at this time from then onwards.
Please pop along to find out more and sign up.
For more information contact Gavin on 01403 215104 or email email@example.com
To find out more about WISH contact Journey2Work@horsham.gov.uk