Non-profit activity licence
An Events/Activity licence is required for non-commercial activities that involve placing something on the highway or the Town Centre Bandstand. Examples include:
- Charities or non-profits that require the use of a table, chair or gazebo for a charity of information event
- Charities or non-profits that require a vehicle to be parked in the town centre to be used as an information centre
- A musical performance or entertainment on the Town Centre Bandstand
We must process your application before the licence can be granted. This means Tacit Consent does not apply. If you have not heard from Horsham District Council within a reasonable period, please contact us.
Please submit your application no less than 28 days prior to the date of the proposed event.
Apply for a non-profit activity licence
To apply for an Events/Activity licence online, please complete the following steps:
- Read the licence conditions
- Click the button below to sign up or sign in to your Environmental Health and Licensing Online Portal account, where you will be able to Request a new Licence by clicking on the 3 line menu icon at the top left of the screen.
- You will be Required to include a copy of your public liability insurance to the sum of £5million and a risk assessment
- If you intend to collect money you will need to apply for a street collection licence