On-street parking

Cancel, amend or renew your permit

Resident parking permits are valid for one year, but we understand circumstances can change. It's easy to make changes to your resident parking permit.

Permits have recently moved to a digital system called MiPermit, so you may currently have a digital permit or a paper permit.

Change the vehicle on your permit

If you need to change  the vehicle on your paper permit, please apply for this to be cancelled for a refund (see below) and open a MiPermit account.

To change your vehicle on a digital permit, please sign in to your MiPermit account and update your details.

Sign in to MiPermit

To make a change to a digital permit by phone, call the MiPermit call centre on 0345 520 7007.

Renew your permit

When your permit expires you will need to renew it using MiPermit. You will receive a reminder via email from no-reply@mipermit.com, when your existing permit is due to expire, explaining how to renew.  If the email is not received  in your inbox, please check your spam folder.

To renew your permit, you will need a MiPermit account. Click the button below to set up an account or call Parking Services on 01403 215379 for help getting set up.

Set up a MiPermit account

You will not be able to see and edit your permit details on MiPermit while you have a paper permit.

It is your responsibility to renew your permit in good time. Permit holders with expired permits are advised not to park in a resident's bay until the permit or alternative exemption is displayed.

If you are a Horsham Zone A permit holder and fail to renew your permit, it may not subsequently be renewed.

Renew your permit with MiPermit by phone

Once you have a MiPermit account you can renew your permit by phone. Call the MiPermit team on 0345 520 7007.

Cancel your permit and apply for a refund

To cancel a paper permit and apply for a refund, complete the online refund application, print it, sign it and send to the Council with the permit.

Cancel a paper permit

To cancel a digital permit, please sign in to your MiPermit account and cancel online. You can also call the MiPermit team on 0345 520 7007.

Sign in to MiPermit

Lost or stolen paper permits

If your paper permit has been lost or stolen, we can replace it for you. The charge for this service is £10.