In this section
Billingshurst on-street parking permits
On-street parking permits for roads within the Billingshurst Controlled Parking Zone (CPZ) are available for residents, non-residents, visitors and healthcare workers who wish to park in the area. Reduced prices are available for low emissions vehicles.
Zone boundary and hours of operation
The Controlled Parking Zone (CPZ) in Billingshurst operates Monday to Friday (including Bank Holidays), between 10-11am and 2-3pm. During these hours, parking will only be permitted if the vehicle owner displays a valid permit.
- First resident permit: £23 for one year, £13 for six months
- First resident permit, low emissions vehicle: £17 for one year, £10 for six months
- Additional resident permit: £46 for one year, £26 for six months
- Additional resident permit, low emissions vehicle: £34 for one year, £20 for six months
- First disabled resident permit: Free
Visitor and non-resident permits
- Visitor permit: 45p each, sold in books of 10
- Non-resident permit (limited numbers available): £169 for one year, £90 for six months
- Non-resident permit, low emissions vehicle: £126 for one year, £67 for six months
Buy a permit
Buy a resident parking permit
To buy an on-street resident parking permit for the Billingshurst Controlled Parking Zone (CPZ) you need to fill out, print and sign our online form and return it to us with the following:
- A copy of proof of vehicle ownership (eg insurance document, V5C vehicle registration certificate (inner-left page containing vehicle details), or company letter if vehicle owned by employer)
- A copy of proof of address (eg utility bill, council tax bill, rental agreement or mortgage statement)
- Payment made out to Horsham District Council
- Please return your form, documents and payment to Parking Services Team, Horsham District Council, Parkside, Chart Way, Horsham, West Sussex RH12 1RL
Buy a visitor permit
Visitor permits cost 45p and are valid for two hours. Visitor permits are to be used by genuine visitors, not commuters, local staff or business owners. You can buy a book of ten for £4.50 at Billingshurst library. Please ensure that you bring proof of residency with you.
If buying on behalf of a resident, please provide a current utility bill and letter of authority from resident.
Visitor permits should only be used by genuine visitors to residents living within the resident parking, and are only required during the hours of parking control. Visitors can of course also use pay and display machines.
Apply for a non-resident permit
Non-resident permits are available in very limited numbers for £169 for one year or £90 for six months. Non-resident permits for low-emissions vehicles are £126 for one year or £67 for six months.
Please contact Parking Services email@example.com to check availability before you apply.